Booston has developed its own recruitment software including a CMS (content management system). Much like WordPress or any other modern CMS, the system works with a template subdivided into page elements which can be tailored to the client’s needs. More info on the CMS here: https://booston.io/products/website-and-candidate-journey and some manuals are here: https://booston.io/helpcenter/website.
When a new website is deployed it’s a blank sheet and needs to be tailored for the client’s brand and optimized for high-conversion candidate journeys. That’s where you come in.
A rough approach to a project would be something like this:
- The Dutch team does an intake with the client. We collect all possible branding materials, texts, and other information needed to setup the website. The given examples went to these same steps.
- The Dutch team ‘onboards’ you with a login for the client’s environment and hands over all materials and ideas for a good first run.
- You setup the client’s brand in the Booston system consisting of color schemes, fonts, image materials, logos, and so on. With this information, you create a brand book page. An interactive brand book the clients sign off on.
- You work out all remaining pages and make sure there is a unique and beautiful end result. Editing images and smart combinations of text and visual materials will make the website ‘pop’.
- Also, non-used page elements are branded and tweaked for future use. This way the client can quickly add new beautiful pages for campaigns if needed.
- The client will give feedback which you will handle to finish the project.
All-in-all, it’s the creative assembly of visuals, texts, and video that will make the whole more than the sum of its parts. And this is where your expertise comes into play.